Bows On Bows

| |





Blazer: H&M
Top: Nümph (ModCloth)
Skirt: Gap
Tights: Hue (Nordstrom Rack)
Shoes: Seal Of The Sutro (Shoe Biz)
Headband: Nordstrom
Rings: Surface To Air (Shotwell) and Marc by Marc Jacobs
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom)

We’ve seen quite a few bows here on Style by Santina: there’s been a bow tie, shoes with bows, a sparkly bow necklace, just to name a few. When I slipped on this shirt – with not only a bow print but also a tie at the neck – I had to exercise serious restraint not to pile on a million more bows, but I did allow the headband. Who could resist this headband? It’s adorable!

If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you’ve probably already heard that I paid a visit to the hair salon this weekend. Since I generally post outfits a week after I wear them, you won’t see the new and improved ‘do until next week so I thought I’d give you all a little sneak peek! I didn’t do anything drastic (I’ve decided to grow it out a little) but I did go with a silvery shade of white.


18 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

Love the hair shade - it seems like it will be a great fall/winter color. And the bow top is too cute.

xoxo ~ Courtney

http://sartorialsidelines.com

Frannie Pantz said...

What a great new do m'dear!  I absolutely love your bows on bows!  What a fun print!

A Stylized Hysteria said...

Oooh, I love the new hair color!!!

Santina said...

Thanks, Courtney! It will eventually just fade to white, but until then I'm playing up the silvery color by wearing lots of gray!

Santina said...

Thank you!

Santina said...

Thanks, lady!

Anikasmom said...

Love the new hair color- looks great on ya :)

Jackielebrun said...

Your bow-bonanza is sooo cute!  Darling, just darling!  Love the new hair color too!  Excited for our date this week!
xo
http://www.hourglass-fashion.blogspot.com

beautyandlechic.blogspot.com said...

so adorable :) hope you are well dear!

xx jamie

Sweet Laundry said...

OMG, you look amazing in this outfit! I especially love the headband - nice touch. You're hair looks great too, the silvery colour goes so well with your skin tone.

Gaby said...

love the new color. and i too am obsessed with bows. they are as girly as i get, and theyre pretty freakin girly!

Santina said...

Thank you!

Santina said...

"Bow-bonanza" indeed! You are so creative - next time I can't think of a name for a blog post, I'm calling you!

And I cannot wait for our date!

Santina said...

Thanks, Jamie!

Santina said...

Thanks, lady! I'm loving this silvery tone, and to be honest, I rarely consider things like skin tone - ha! Happy it worked well in that respect!

Santina said...

Thanks, Gaby!

Lee Oliveira said...

Love your blouse pattern Santina..
Lee x

Kate said...

I bow before your bows.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...