A Blanket Disguised As A Sweater

| |





Sweater: BB Dakota (ModCloth)
T-shirt: American Apparel
Jeans: J Brand (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Seal Of The Sutro (Shoe Biz)
Necklace: BCBG Max Azria
Ring: Surface To Air (Shotwell)
Bag: Cambridge Satchel Company (ModCloth)

I’m completely smitten with fall. If I have to experience seasons – I’ll always prefer an endless summer – then fall is by far my favorite. Since I was sitting on a beach, working on my tan with a margarita in hand last year at this time, I think I forgot how much I love everything about fall – the crisp air, that feeling of a fresh start, wearing a blanket disguised as a chic sweater – I just can’t get enough!

I bought this sweater months ago and had been waiting for cooler weather to finally wear it. What prompted me to do so was not only the rather chilly morning, but also the fact that my coffee maker broke that morning. Imagine my devastation as I went to pour myself a much-needed cup only to realize that there was none…and that there would be none before work and, even worse, before my bus ride to work. This snuggly cardigan fit my sleepy mood while a bag bright enough to wake the dead was a decent substitute for caffeine.

12 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

I am also utterly smitten with fall! And can I borrow that sweater? It looks so comfy and warm...

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

A Stylized Hysteria said...

Man, is it wrong that I want to snuggle you? That sweater looks so comfy! And the bag. the bag!!! I LOVE IT!

Frances Joy said...

That sweater is genius.  Genius!  And that bag is now on my lust list.  

Maria said...

Holy crap. I want that blanket---err sweater! Looking good, lady!

Kate said...

I love this sweater!! It looks so incredibly cozy! And loving those booties, too! So cute!

Santina said...

Cozy is exactly what it is! I could wear it for days...and maybe sleep in it.

Santina said...

I highly recommend it to a friend - so comfy!

Santina said...

OMG, this bag is perfect for a teacher, isn't it? You definitely need one!

Santina said...

No, that is not wrong! One of my co-workers totally snuggled into this sweater with me! 

Santina said...

Come to SF for a visit, and you can totally borrow this sweater! :)

Sweet Laundry said...

I can't stop drooling over this sweater. The comfy factor is through the roof. I want one of these for the upcoming winter!

Courtney said...

Your boots are amazing!! That sweater has such beautiful colors in it.... Cozy! I love your hair, by the way. It's minimalist and beautiful. :)

Tandemnorthwest@blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...