Bedhead

| |




Cardigan: MinkPink (ModCloth)
T-Shirt: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Jeans: Levis (Urban Outfitters)
Necklace: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Ring: Surface To Air (Shotwell)
Shoes: Vince Camuto (Piperlime)
Bag: Cambridge Satchel Co. (ModCloth)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (Saks)

Confession: most days this is what my hair looks like when I wake up. Sometimes it’s easy to tame; other times there's nothing that I can do to flatten my cowlick. And then there are times when there just isn’t enough time to tame my hair, so I muss it up a bit more and roll with it.  On this occasion, the boyfriend was absolutely starving and begging me to hurry up so we could leave for brunch. Since he really likes my hair this way, I earned double points that morning! From the leopard print cardigan to the lock and key necklace down to the spiked bows on my feet, it’s undeniable that the rebellious spirit of messy hair influenced my choices of what to wear.

11 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

Now that I can see those shoes in all their full glory I am seriously impressed - those things are awesome! And I also really like your hair this way, it's really edgy and cute (especially with the stud shoes and the leopard print cardi).

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Gaby said...

ooh i love this. i try so hard to get my hair messy but it never looks mussed or out of sorts. kind of jealous- i could never pull off the fun and fancy free look.

A Stylized Hysteria said...

Yup, this hairdo is definitely awesome! Wear it like that more often! And while I'm ordering you around, please send me your shoes. kthxbai!

Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne said...

Don't I wish waking up every morning looking as rad as you! Mine is just straight and flat, so gross. Loving your new logo and layout of the site! Congrats!! xo 

Anikasmom said...

I thought that cardi was great until I saw those shoes. AMAZINGLY CUTE SHOES!!!
I love your hair!

Alison said...

These are the most intense shoes I've ever seen. Fashion really can be a weapon. :) Also I love skittles too, tropical, wildberry or original.

Tanvi said...

That bag *sigh!*
♡ from © tanvii.com

House Of Jeffers said...

I have to admit - I have hair envy, Santina!  If I could wake up with my hair looking half as good as yours, I'd be sleeping in more often... 
And, I'm digging the satchel majorly!Jenwww.houseofjeffers.com

Shanice said...

Love the sweater!
--Shanice,♥ www.shanicexoxo.info

Sweet Laundry said...

You MUST wear your hair like this more often. It's totally hot!

Victoria Franks said...

Hey Santina!  Wow...I really love the bed head hairTanvi  You are such a rock star! 

xo Vic
www.thriftjuice.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...