A Vest And A Dress

| |






Dress: DVF (Nordstrom Rack)
Tights: Hue (Nordstrom Rack)
Necklace: Express
Vest: ModCloth
Ring: Surface To Air (Shotwell)
Bracelets: Express and See by Chloe
Shoes: Dollhouse (endless.com)
Bag: Treesje (Nordstrom)

Sometimes my after work plans dictate what I wear to work, and this was one of those days. For an evening out with coworkers to celebrate a birthday, there was just one requirement: something fun. I debated a few options - including a new jacquard dress and my faux leather shorts - but once I saw this print, my decision was made. And, yes, I realize that I’m wearing purple again, but as there’s no sign of an NBA season yet, I’m  okay with it. Is anyone else as upset as I am that there may not be a season this year?

11 comments:

Sarah @ Shades of Sarah said...

I miss basketball! My boyfriend watches too much hockey, and I don't have the Heat as an alternative :(

sartorialsidelines said...

I love that dress - the color and pattern are so pretty and the addition of the vest is great.


xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Santina said...

So happy to hear that I'm not alone, Sarah! I can't even imagine what I'll do all winter without an NBA season - so sad! I wish they'd just reach an agreement already! Fingers crossed, but I'm kinda losing hope.

Angie said...

Oh snap!  I really think that you should be ensconced in purple.  It's the perfect color on you, and that vest?  Well, that vest needs to have a place in the hall of fame because of that perfect drape.  Looking amazing mamacita.

xo.

Angie

Stefanie Kuncman said...

i love the dress paired with the vest!















<3 steffy

Steffys Pros and Cons

Santina said...

Thanks, Courtney! The vest made this rather short and fitted dress feel a bit more office appropriate.

Santina said...

 Thanks, Ang! It really does have the perfect drape - that's exactly why I love it!

Santina said...

Thanks, Steffy!

jentine said...

I'm gonna be honest, I don't care about the NBA but I do love the dress!

Sweet Laundry said...

Well the Raptors suck so I don't really care about the lack of NBA basketball myself, but I think LG is feeling the same way you are. What I will say is that this outfit is a great after work ensemble and that vest is a slam dunk! (ha!)

Bobbie Austin said...

very cute dress
your style is so cool :)

http://bobbieaustinscloset.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...