Rain And Kangaroo Pockets

| |





Dress: Missoni for Target
Tights: H&M
Shoes: Coach (Nordstrom Rack)
Ring: BCBG Max Azria
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (a gift)

This was the first real rainy day I’ve had since last September. Of course, all my rainy years in Portland earned me those ten months of sunshiny bliss in Mexico, but I still can’t say I was thrilled to wake up to such a gray, rainy day. Rainy days make me want to stay home and lounge about in my Celtics hoodie and sweatpants while watching trashy television. That’s just how I roll, which is exactly why I had to get the hell out of Portland! How much America’s Next Top Model can one girl watch? (I don’t want to answer.)

Since it was a workday, actually wearing my Celtics hoodie was out. Next best thing - this amazingly comfortable Missoni for Target dress with a kangaroo pocket. Since it’s a little on the short side, I went with black tights, adding a few pops of color with pink shoes and a teal bag. Now if only this dress had a little Celtics logo…

13 comments:

thedailyfashionista said...

I love lounging around on gray icky days too.  Trashy television is a must as well.  And throw in some smirnoff ice and you've got a great afternoon;) hehe..

sartorialsidelines said...

That dress looks like the perfectly grey day, staying warm and comfy number - and I love the pop of color you added with the accessories. The shoes are really cute!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Gaby said...

it's so cold and almost rainy here in nyc. reminds me of san fran, but i really enjoy these days. nothing like snuggling up in a big sweater and drinking tea! i love how you brightened up the look with some color- so daring. once i go black, i never go back.

A Stylized Hysteria said...

I love that you're a Celtics fan (although I've never watched a game. ever)! And I LOVE that dress. It's one of the better pieces from the Missoni collection.

Frannie Pantz said...

This bag is phenomenal!

Angie said...

POCKETS!!!!!  My favorite.  You are rockin' my favorite color combo and it makes my heart swell.  I think you should have worn a celtic dog tag necklace to top of this look...just sayin.

xo.

Angie

thehotnessyourmommawarnedyouabout.blogspot.com

princetoneatsportland said...

Outfit mostly courtesy of me, huh?  I tease.  You look great.  That dress looks amazing on you, and I love the color combination. 

You know you missed the rain just a little.... :)

Margot said...

love your Missoni for target dress so cute. I got one the chevron print dresses and it is SOOO comfy! I love it :)

Sweet Laundry said...

You remind me a bit of Twiggy with the short hair and this dress. I think this means you are a supermodel :) What a great idea to add some pops of colour with the shoes, bag, and of course the hair which always looks good!

andrea k (blonde bedhead) said...

Love all the colors and patterns, from your blue pieces in your hair (AMAZING) to the marc by marc bag and pink shoes, you styled the dress flawlessly! Gorg!

Eli said...

Santina this dress is amazing on you! I've yet to see anyone with this dress too, it's so pretty. especially with your pops of color with the hair bag and shoes!

mousevox vintage said...

this dress is probably the cutest piece from that entire collection that i've seen thus far and you pull it off so well! love your bright pops of color to combat the dreary weather.

Jackielebrun said...

This dress looks SOOOOO good on you! OMG so much better then it does on me!  You look super 60's adorable in this Missoni for Target jumper.  Love the pops of color with the bag and shoes.
miss you!
xoxo
Jackie
http://www.hourglass-fashion.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...