Pleats And Pink

| |





Shirt: Valette (Nordstrom)
Pants: H&M
Shoes: BCBG (Nordstrom)
Necklace: Banana Republic
Bracelets: Marc by Marc Jacobs, BCBG Max Azria, Nordstrom
Bag: L.A.M.B. (Nordstrom Rack)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (Saks)

It was a tough decision to wear pants on what may have been one of the last summer days, but since these pants look like a skirt, I decided to roll with it. Last time I wore these pleated palazzos, I paired them with soft neutrals, so this time I went in the opposite direction – bold color. Not only do I adore this bright pink, but I also love any print that resembles brushstrokes. They feel whimsical without being as obvious as some of the other prints I’d put in that category (ahem, cat prints). I layered on a chunky necklace and stacked bracelets and finished it off with patent peep toe pumps and my well-loved oversized clutch.

4 comments:

Courtney Thomas said...

I love those pants a little more every time I see them...and the bold print top looks great with all the statement jewelry. The bracelets are really fun!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

terramcbride said...

These pants look oh so comfortable. Good choice, even if you're almost turning your back on summer. Summer will be back. She always is. That silly glutton.

Ria Michelle said...

I like the choice of Palazzo pants, so chic. 

Anikasmom said...

Love those pants- I'm not sure I could pull them off but they are beautiful on you. That necklace is really great too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...