A Perfect Pair

| |





Dress: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom Rack)
Shoes: Seychelles (ModCloth)
Bracelet and Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Ring: BCBG Max Azria
Necklace and Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom)

I’m quite surprised that this dress has only been featured on the blog once before. Of course, that one time was rather significant – it was my last day of work in Portland, just one month before I moved to Mexico! Well, actual summer weather in San Francisco is almost as significant, and when what may have been our last bout of warm weather arrived, I knew I wanted to wear this dress once more without tights and layers. While I’ve worn it a million different ways, it appears impossible to wear it without this necklace. That adorable kitty paired with a print that reminds me of confetti is sure to put a smile on my face all day! Do you have a perfect pair in your closet - two things that are just made for each other?

7 comments:

Tanvi said...

LOVEEE your dress! :)
♡ from © tanvii.com

sartorialsidelines said...

That print really does remind me of confetti - and it does look adorable with that cat pendant!


xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Frannie Pantz said...

Oh!  Total party dress!  And I love the kitty necklace!

Gaby said...

oh wow, i cant believe its that warm in sf. enjoy it please!! i really love that dress, i bet it looks great under a cardigan with colorful tights. xxoo

Sweet Laundry said...

oh, how I love this dress! The print is gorgeous and I love the colour. I'm most excited that you accessorized with this cute little kitty necklace and THOSE SHOES! Blue suede shoes...to die for!

Adiel said...

This dress is so great! I especially love it with the shoes and that necklace! Lookin' lovely, my friend!

Do you go back to visit Portland ever? I made a quick trip up there once and I really like it! It's beautiful up there! 

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

So pretty! I adore both the dress and the necklace<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...