Twice As Nice

| |

Sephora by OPI Teal We Meet Again //  Sephora by OPI Looks Like Rain, Deer // Sephora by OPI Only Gold For Me

I’m the kind of girl who likes to read a book twice before deciding what I think. I might feel the same way about nails. First, I rocked two variations of triangle nails and now here's round two of ombre nails. It also doesn’t hurt that ombre nails are one of the easiest manicures I’ve attempted. Imperfections blend in with the sponged on color and a touch of glitter top coat smoothes it all out for a perfectly sparkly finish! 

Sadly, I haven’t been able to comb the internet as often as I’d like (there has to be life away from a computer) so I’m definitely looking for some fresh inspiration for next week’s manicure. Have you seen anything fun? Send it my way! 

10 comments:

sartorialsidelines said...

This might be my favorite one yet...I love the touch of gold sparkle!

xoxo ~ Courtney

http://sartorialsidelines.com

Tanvi said...

I really really like this. Must try! :D
♡ from © tanvii.com

girl-about-town said...

Lovely! I'm very boring when it comes to nails, one colour (albeit bold) at any one time! I really should take a leaf out of your book, it looks so much more fun!

Girl about Town XxX

http://girl-about-town-blog.blogspot.com/

A Stylized Hysteria said...

Love this! You should check out pinterest for nail inspiration. There's so much pretty on there!!

princetoneatsportland said...

Halloween nails, of course!  I tried blood splatter nails last night, but trying to splatter red polish on your nails after 4 gin and tonics and while on the phone with your mom is apparently a bad idea.  My nails are bare today. 

But check these ideas: http://www.refinery29.com/halloween-nail-art?utm_source=search

Amanda Weiss said...

I love your theory on trying things twice! I used to have a tee shirt that said "I'll try anything once, twice if I like it" :-) haha!

holleighz said...

There is nothing like glitter to hide nail polish imperfections! I still want to try this. Have you seen the Halloween skeleton nails that have been making the web rounds? Those could be fun for next week!

clumsyfox said...

I just learned about water marbling, and I'm totally obsessed with trying it! Here's a good tutorial: http://www.keikolynn.com/2011/10/water-marbling-tutorial.html

Now you need to try it and let us know how it goes ;)

<3 kate

Eboni Ife' said...

Kinda like stardust! Me likey!!!

Victoria Franks said...

Hey Santina! Love the nails! The tuxedo nail is so cool eh?   And I conquer - a sassy lass is a tux trumps a revealing dress any day! 

xox Vic
www.thriftjuice.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...