Chevron And Stripes

| |





Cardigan: Missoni for Target
T-shirt: Gap
Belt: H&M
Jeans: Rich & Skinny (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Coach (Nordstrom Rack)
Necklace and Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Ring: BCBG Max Azria
Watch, Bracelet and Sunglasses: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)

I had been pretty much living in this cardigan by the time I finally managed to snap a few pics of it. While I definitely adore the polo dress and flats from the Missoni for Target collection, I think this cardigan will be the piece I wear the most. Cardigans are perfect for San Francisco’s temperamental weather, and since most of my cardigans are solid colors, the iconic chevron fills a hole in my closet.

For a warm but windy day, I layered the cardigan over a striped tee and threw on a pair of boyfriend jeans. The colors of the cardigan are favorites of mine, and as such, I have a bag in nearly identical colors, which I obviously had to wear. All those blues begged for a pop of color, and my pink flats were perfect for a day of spent wandering all over the city. As for accessories, let’s talk about the necklace: I love this necklace. As soon as I saw the lock and keys, I grabbed one. When I got home and took it out of the package, I noticed the message on the lock and it instantly became my new favorite necklace.

27 comments:

Tanvi said...

Love the relaxed vibe of your look! Totally lusting over that padlock necklace!!! :) 
♡ from © tanvii.com

Merciblahblah said...

That necklace = a-frigging-mazing. LOVES it.

merci!
Shannan

sartorialsidelines said...

Can I come and borrow that cardigan? It looks so comfy!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Santina said...

If you can pry it off me, then it's yours! ;) Seriously, I've been wearing it all the time because it is, as you guessed, THAT comfy!

Santina said...

Ha ha! I couldn't agree more, Shannan! I love it, too!!

Santina said...

Thanks, Tanvi! This is definitely my weekend uniform!

StarletStarlet said...

Oh, the cardigan looks great on you! Not only that the bag has the same color, the end of the handles has part of the chevron design. That's the first thing I noticed!! So well put together. Oh, oh, and of course, the necklace is a total hit! Where did you get it from?

barefoot&vintage said...

i have this cardi, too!  it really is super comfy.  looks great with stripes.  i also have a pair of the missoni lounge pants and i have been LIVING in them...they are super soft and lightweight, but warm.  

Gaby said...

this reminds me i need some bold flats. they really make the outfit!

Angie said...

I know I am 100% positive about a lot of things (i.e. my entire existence) but I am 100000% positive that Marc F. Jacobs made that necklace specifically for you.  And the F stands for Fucking.  His name is now officially Marc Fucking Jacobs.  Is he a knight?

love, 

Ang

Marissa said...

I am loving the pop of pink to this outfit from your flats - so fun! xo

Santina said...

I didn't even notice that - good eye! ;) I bought the necklace at the Marc by Marc store here in SF - love it!

Adiel said...

That cardigan looks so good on you! Love it with the stripes and the pink!

Maria said...

Digging those pink flats!

Grit and Glamour said...

Um, I LOVE that necklace too! So cheeky!

Sweet Laundry said...

I don't know what I would do with out cardigans, but I just realized all of my cardigans are solid colours - no patterns! This outfit has inspired me to find a good patterned cardigan for this fall. Love this look!

Santina said...

Approved

Natalie said...

Love this outfit Santina! So cool and modern.

Santina said...

Dreamy lounge pants? I want!

Santina said...

They totally do! I wear these pink ones with everything.

Santina said...

Ha ha ha ha. I heart you. Yes, I think this necklace was made for me, as well. Obvs - words to live by. And I believe you have a necklace that is 10000000% for you! :)

Santina said...

Thanks, Marissa! A pop of pink goes with pretty much anything.

Santina said...

Thanks, Adiel!

Santina said...

Thanks, Maria!

Santina said...

Hee hee. I love when you say "cheeky" - reminds me of the semester I spent in Australia! :)

Santina said...

Right? I need more patterns in my life!

Santina said...

Thanks, Natalie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...