Out Of The Blue

| |






T-shirt: J. Crew
Pants: 3.1 Phillip Lim (Jeremy’s)
Belt: Gap
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell (Jeremy’s)
Necklace: ModCloth
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Sunglasses: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bag: Mercules (ModCloth)

You know those times when you really shouldn’t be shopping so you tell your delusional self that you just won’t buy anything? Well, it was on such a day when I bought these pants. In an effort to make the most of every minute of Erin’s trip to San Francisco, we went shopping literally up to the minute we said goodbye, and Jeremy’s was our last stop. I know I mentioned this before, but Erin and I can shop…I really didn’t need to buy anything else, but then I saw these pants…and then I saw that there was only one pair…in my size. High waisted wide leg pants are not something I’m normally attracted to, and not because I don’t like them. I actually really like them, but I so rarely find a pair that fit me in a flattering way. Of course, a pair that not only fits like a dream but is also in an amazing color came to me when I didn’t want to shop. What choice did I have?

20 comments:

Faye said...

I love the colour of those trousers and im soo jealous of the bag. Ive been looking for onr like that for ages. Tres Chic!

A Stylized Hysteria said...

Cuffed trousers are hard to wear, but you look great! I wouldn't have been able to resist that color too. It reminds me of the ocean

Santina said...

Thanks, Faye! It was definitely the color that caught my attention! As for the bag, one in this shape was on my fall "must have" list; I'm happy to be able to cross it off!

Santina said...

Yes, it was the color that got me to try on these pants, even after seeing the usually unflattering (for me) cut!

sartorialsidelines said...

Your pant collection is totally driving me nuts - I want to raid your closet.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

AmyMorby said...

oooooh boy. Those pants. They are completely to die for. The way you've styled them is perfect, too. With those shoes? Utter perfection. I'm wearing my high-waisted bell bottoms today, too! but they're definitely not as cute as those. :)

Archives said...

i. want. those. PANTS!

Indcfashion said...

Those pants are amazing on you, I love the shoes with them too.
Miranda
www.indcfashion.com

Brunette Blogging said...

Nice watch ;) and I love the bag!

Gabrielle Dolceamore said...

thanks for reminding me i need to go to jeremy's. i think i too will be shopping until my last minute in san francisco!


xxoo
www.paperplanesandmaryjanes.com

Santina said...

Thanks, Amy! I actually already had the shoes in my hand when I saw the pants, so I tried them on together. It was obvious they were made for each other (and me)! I can't wait to see your bell bottoms. I'm sure there at least as cute as mine, if not cuter, because YOU are too cute for words!

Santina said...

Blogger swap?

Santina said...

Thanks, Miranda. I was surprised by how much I liked them on!

Santina said...

Thanks! I'm quite smitten with both! :)

BetweenLaundryDays said...

OHMIGOSH. I am positively smitten with those pants. 

Santina said...

Thanks, Clare! I am, too!

Santina said...

I'm all about Jeremy's! You never know what you might find!

Princeton Eats Portland said...

What an excellent outfit, and what an excellent trip to Jeremy's that was.  I expected that bag to be bigger, and I love that it's not.

Holly Keenan said...

These pants are FANTASTIC. I think I'm in love.

Natalie Garza said...

These are fan-freakin-tastic pants! The color and cut is perfect, especially with that statement necklace. I love this bold, colorful look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...