More Cats, More Fun

| |






Top: ModCloth
Jeans: J. Crew
Shoes: Seychelles (ModCloth)
Necklace: ModCloth
Bracelets: Anthropologie
Purse: See by Chloe (Nordstrom)

There are some things that I just can’t resist, like dresses with pockets, pizza, fabulous heels, a glass of champagne, cat prints – you see where I’m going. When I saw this top, I knew it had to be mine. And once I got it, I knew I had to wear it with this necklace, because like any true crazy, cat lady, I know that more cats just mean more fun. This kitty combination made me smile all day, but I do regret not taking outfit photos with my cats.

With a billowy shape and cinched waist, skinny jeans were the obvious choice to wear with this top. This cropped pair was perfect for showing off these pretty suede heels. (How cute are they?) Speaking of these shoes, the first time I wore them was agony. By the end of the day I felt like I couldn’t fully extend a few of my toes. Tell me you’ve been there. After stopping at my apartment before heading out for dinner, I decided to throw on a pair peds, and much to my delight, the shoes were instantly comfortable! Since they always seem to be peeking out, I’m on the hunt for some cute ones – maybe lace or a subtle print. Do you have any pain relieving shoe tips? Let me know!

26 comments:

Courtney Thomas said...

Love this! Nothing beats a cat print in my book and this just looks so chic and fun. I actually just entered my cats in the ModCloth cat cuteness contest.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Emily said...

I need to work at modcloth just to get a discount on Seychelles shoes. They are always so gorgeous (i'm waiting a pair right now!) yours are fudging amazing lady. this whole outfit is great. Jealous.

Emily said...

that should say wearing haha not waiting...

Cynthia said...

Cute!  As a bona fide crazy cat lady myself I totally need more cat prints.

Gaby said...

so i really want a cat dress but i HATE cats. is that hypocritical? could i still wear one?

AmyMorby said...

eeee! I have that same print but in the dress Modcloth had early this year..or maybe it was last year. See? We really are soul sisters!

Natalie Garza said...

Love your cat obsession! I too am a huge cat lover and am ashamed to admit I don't own any cat print clothes. I've gotta change that. Maybe I'll get this top since it's so cute!

Oh boy, I've put my feet through hell wearing certain shoes. I still haven't figured out how to prevent blisters and cuts, but I know how protect and heal them fast. Liquid bandage is seriously the best thing ever.

Princeton Eats Portland said...

You are SUCH a crazy cat lady! 

I don't have any tricks to not make my feet hurt.  Grin and bear it until you can't go on, then carry them as you cavort about shoeless.  That's usually how I roll.

Archives said...

santina, we are destined to be friends - "dresses with pockets, pizza, fabulous heels, a glass of champagne" and animal prints - i am powerless against all of these things! 

you look adorable!

Sweet Laundry said...

I love your life philosophy: more anything equals more fun. This outfit is SO MUCH FUN! I am not a cat lady, but I am crazy for this top :)

Anikasmom said...

That top is seriously adorable!!!

mousevox vintage said...

how cute are you?! love your bright blue heels with the monochromatic color palette. i, too, cannot resist a glass of champagne. i think a toast will be in order next friday!

Jo Fletcher said...

The cat print looks amazing on you! <3 I love love love the colour of your shoes too!
xLost in the Haze

Santina said...

Agreed! Cat prints rock!

Santina said...

Thanks, Emily! I do love these shoes; I've been wearing them a lot lately, so get ready to see more of them!

Santina said...

Those sound great! I'm totally going to look for some - thanks for the tip!

Santina said...

You what?!?! Gaby, Gaby, Gaby...we have to talk. How can you hate cats?

If you really hate them, then no. You can't wear a cat dress. Okay? I mean, I despise cockroaches, and you wouldn't catch me dead in a dress printed with them. :)

Santina said...

OMG, we might have to coordinate a post soon!

Santina said...

I definitely recommend this top - I love it! It keeps a fun print feeling chic with an interesting shape and feminine fabric. Whether this top is for you or not, you need to get some cat print in your life!

Santina said...

Yeah, mind of matter. Eff the feet.

Santina said...

Hee hee! I knew I liked you! :)

Santina said...

Thank you!

Santina said...

A toast is long overdue - can't wait!

Santina said...

Thanks, Jo! I thought the shoes were a perfect pop of color for this look.

Eli said...

All you need are cat pants! You'll be so proud of me, I ordered a horse print top online and should be getting it soon!

Sara said...

I love the cat print of your top! I met someone with a cat tattoo this weekend and it was awesome... I'm seeing a theme here, cats = amazing. I love the pop of color that your shoes add to this look too!

www.stylecomb.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...