Happy Shiny Shoes

| |





Dress: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell (ModCloth)
Necklace: Sloan Boutique (Portland, OR)
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Ring: BCBG Max Azria
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (Saks)

With the sudden appearance of summer here in San Francisco, I’ve been trying to take full advantage by wearing some of my favorite dresses. Not that this dress only works for summer (definitely not, I wear it all year) but there’s something about wearing it alone that highlights just how awesome it is. I love everything about this dress – the print, the shape, the pockets – and I’m actually surprised that I haven’t already showed it off here on the blog. These shoes are a recent purchase, and I am a little obsessed with them. Paired with this dress (and a heavy dose of sunshine), I was waaaaaay too happy this day. Don’t you love it when an outfit does that?

19 comments:

Courtney Thomas said...

Eeep, I love this! Red looks amazing on you...I can't decide which is more fun, the dress or those amaze balls shoes!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Princeton Eats Portland said...

What an outfit - everything about it! I don't think I know that dress.

thestyley said...

Love the dress with the long necklace. And who doesn't like shiny red shoes?

Maria said...

Hot! Loving that necklace, too!

Trophyboutique said...

This outfit is giving me shivers of excitement. I love the colors, the print, and especially the heels on those shoes. That dress is gonna look killer with tights, too! 

Angie said...

Pockets sell me on any garment.  I am so awkward sometimes that it's best to have some place to put my ever flailing hands.  I constantly feel like I am Ricky Bobby giving his first interview.  Anyways, I love this dress and can't wait to see how you mix it up for Fall.

xo.

Angie

thehotnessyourmommawarnedyouabout.blogspot.com

Gaby said...

i wasnt expecting summer to be so hot, lol. those shoes are insanely fierce.

Tablet PCs in Pakistan said...

The shoes are so cool & its shinning is amazing too. Her hand bag is nice too:)

Tablet PCs In Pakistan

Sweet Laundry said...

Wowee, those shoes are insane! They go great with this dress. So happy that summer finally came to SF :)

BetweenLaundryDays said...

My god, those shoes are badass.

Santina said...

Thanks, Courtney! I don't often wear red, so I really appreciate that! I'm much more comfortable in blues...

Santina said...

I'm surprised you don't know this dress. I know I've worn it more than once around you. In winter I'd often rock it with a cashmere tee or black turtleneck underneath - ring any bells?

Santina said...

I definitely like shiny red shoes! Thanks, Kate!

Santina said...

Thanks! That necklace is one of my faves!

Santina said...

Shivers? Wow, now that's a good outfit! Thank you so much!

Santina said...

I already told you on Twitter, but this made me AND Ben laugh. One of the best comments EVER! Awkward girls unite!!

Santina said...

Thanks, Gaby! Those three days were definitely hot... Ha ha!

Santina said...

Thanks! I absolutely adore them!

Santina said...

They totally are! They're so...big, and red! That's badass, right? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...