Fashion's Night Out SF

| |




Top: Zara
Shorts: Karl Lagerfeld for Macy’s
Tights: DKNY (Nordstrom Rack)
Shoes: BCBGirls (Nordstrom)
Necklace: Sloane Boutique, Portland, OR
Ring: Surface To Air (Shotwell)
Bag: L.A.M.B. (Nordstrom Rack)

Whew, Fashion’s Night Out was fun but exhausting - too many fun events and not enough time! I kicked off the evening with a champagne toast at Neiman Marcus with some bloggers I always look forward to seeing as well as some ladies I had yet to meet. After that I headed to Vince with Angie, Elisabeth, and Eli. Becca met us there before we popped into Marc Jacobs and finally Saks. After all the champagne, we decided it would be wise to grab a bite to eat before heading home with aching feet.

As for what I wore, it was an easy choice. I had been dying to wear my Karl Lagerfeld for Macy’s faux leather shorts and what better occasion? I was thrilled to have scored a pair when I attended a preview party the night before the collection was released. I paired them with a super sweet top and a sparkly bow tie necklace. I can’t wait to wear these shorts again – I love them! 

Me with Eli and Becca at Vince

Elisabeth and Angie at Vince

Angie's shoes met their male counterparts at Saks

A big thank you to Lindsay and Caitlin for hosting the blogger toast and to Neiman Marcus, Marc Jacobs, Saks Fifth Avenue, Vince, DODO case, Rex Ray, Pop Chips, and Gilt City for sponsoring the fun events!

32 comments:

Kate said...

Loving your outfit, lady! The blouse is gorgeous and it looks awesome paired with the leather shorts! Swooning over that clutch, too!

Archives said...

could never pull those shorts off myself, but you totally rock them!!!!!! super cute!!!

sartorialsidelines said...

I love this - the top is so cute and hello leather shorts! I have a pair myself that I am really forward to busting out for fall.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Princeton Eats Portland said...

What a perfect FNO outfit.  I wish I could have been there.

Santina said...

Thanks, Kate! That clutch has served me well. I've worn it quite often for years and it shows very little sign of wear. Great purchase, if I don't say so myself...which I just did. ;)

Santina said...

You'd be surprised at how flattering these shorts are! I wasn't so sure that they'd work for me but I am oh so happy they did! I love them!!

Santina said...

Thanks, Courtney! I really liked the Peter Pan collar paired with the leather shorts - a little sweet but still tough, just like me! ;)

Santina said...

Thanks, Erin! I wish you were there, too. Maybe next year!

Princeton Eats Portland said...

Oh, and I tried on those shorts during FNO.  They made me look like I had a huge FUPA.  Not attractive :(

Gabrielle Dolceamore said...

you are beyond chic in that outfit. the leather shorts, the peterpan collar, the bowtie necklace. and dont get me started on your hair, a confident cut like that makes everything look ten times more fashionable. totally not kissing your ass, i just really love this look! lol

xxoo
www.paperplanesandmaryjanes.com

Adiel said...

Those shorts look so rad on you! Such a great outfit! Wish I had been at FNO, stupid delayed flight!

Natalie Goel said...

We were twins in spots! Thanks again for coming out. I'm still kind of obsessed with Angie's shoes. If they were mine, I'd probably impale myself by accident, but it would be worth it.

Grit and Glamour said...

Those shorts rock! And the L.A.M.B clutch! 

Adelle said...

Love those shorts! #FNOSF looked like a lot of fun!

xo

http://fashionistalab.com

Santina said...

Ha! This might be one of the best comments I've ever received here on the blog! Thank you so much!

Santina said...

You were definitely missed, Adiel!

Santina said...

We totally were!

I have a pair of spiked shoes, and there has definitely been blood shed...my own blood, of course!

Santina said...

Thanks, V! I absolutely love them!

Santina said...

Thanks, Adelle!

Tanvi said...

LOVEEE your outfit. Those shorts are a definite winner!!! Also, LOVEEEE Angie's shoes!!! *drooooool* 
♡ from © tanvii.com

BetweenLaundryDays said...

Ah! Such a perfect FNO outfit! I love the high-buttoned shirt. :)

Elisabeth Carr said...

I had so much fun with you gals! I missed Angie's male shoe counterpart. That shot is awesome! 

Maria said...

Love! So sad I missed it this year. I wore my Karl Lagerfeld shorts to Lucky Fabb last week! They were definitely a hit.

Eli said...

I love the picture of Becca, yourself, and I together, so cute! I'm bummed I miss your get together Sunday, I'll be ready for AYCD mimosas next week!

Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne said...

Seriously, seriously love your outfit!! Still can't get over how cute those shorts look on you. They really didn't appeal to me on the rack! You totally rocked it!! xo 

Santina said...

Angie's shoes were definitely a hot topic that night - everyone (except her feet) loooooved them!

Santina said...

Thank you! I couldn't resist that collar!

Santina said...

It was so much fun! Angie's shoes met their match at Saks...you may have been too busy filling out the winning entry to notice! :)

Santina said...

Awww, you were missed, Maria!

Santina said...

Isn't that pic so cute? I love it!

Santina said...

Thank you so much, Jeanne! I'm totally flattered; I ALWAYS love what you have on!

Sweet Laundry said...

Stunning! I want you to style me next time I go out on the town! You always have the best outfits. I never thought I'd say this, but now I want a pair of leather shorts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...