Stripes And Skinnies

| |






Sleeveless trench: BR Heritage
Long sleeve: BCBG Max Azria
Jeans: Levi's (Urban Outfitters)
Shoes: Rachel Antonoff for Bass (Shoe Biz)
Necklace: Sloan Boutique (Portland, OR)
Bracelets: Marc by Marc Jacobs, BCBG Max Azria, Nordstrom
Ring: Surface To Air (Shotwell)
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (a gift)

I wore this over for the weekend for a day that started out with all you can drink mimosas. I wanted to be comfortable (I did say all you can drink) but still feel put together, so I reached for stripes and skinnies – a timeless and chic combination. It’s also a look that can go in so many directions depending on the accessories. On this day, I layered on playful accessories: bow ties (on my necklace and oxfords), a stack of bracelets and neon accents - perfect for an afternoon spent sipping mimosas in the sun!

10 comments:

Courtney Thomas said...

For my money, few things beat fitted black pants, comfy and funky shoes and an interesting patterned top - so this is perfect!


xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Frances Joy said...

Those pants are fantastic.  Love the classic look - very chic!

Girl and Closet said...

Gorgeous. I adore skinnies & stripes, such a chic & modern look. And I LOVE those fabulous oxfords. xo veronika

Santina said...

I couldn't agree more, Courtney! Sometimes simple (but chic) is best!

Santina said...

Thanks! Would you believe that I bought these skinnies on sale for about $10 like five years ago? Talk about low price per wear!

Santina said...

Thanks! I haven't been showing these oxfords the love they deserve and I plan on changing that! I love the menswear vibe and they are so comfortable - perfect for exploring this city of hills! :)

Trophyboutique said...

Yes, perfect look! I think you could wear this same outfit for day two of your bender, and still look chic. Your hair is looking mighty fine these days, too, lady! 

Little Red Purse said...

This is the perfect comfy yet chic outfit. Loving those shoes.

xo L.

Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne said...

Love the little bows on your shoes! Shoe Biz got some really cute stuff. I saw a pair of lace up booties from there but needed to hold myself back b/c of too much shopping lately! Endless mimosas are the best thing ever! xo

Vanessa said...

I'm loving those shoes. But, I don't know if I could do all you can drink mimosas in the morning. That could be intense.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...