Stars And Skinnies

| |





Top: Zara
Jeans: J Brand (Nordstrom)
Necklace: Ambiance (San Francisco)
Ring: Surface To Air (Shotwell)
Bracelets: Anthropologie and BCBG Max Azria
Wedges: Nine West
Bag: Treeje (Nordstrom)
Sunglasses: Chanel

I decided it was time to give my boyfriend jeans (both pairs) a rest…no matter how short it may end up being. In all honesty, I’ve been a bit worried my beloved skinnies would no longer fit after all the Pacificos and chili rellenos I consumed while living in Mexico. It was a happy morning when I realized that wasn’t the case, a very happy morning.  Content in my skinnies, I immediately reached for this top. I bought it a while ago but had yet to wear it, and the looser fit and longer cut is perfect for balancing fitted pants. While some of my favorite prints are well documented (like stripes and gingham) stars are sadly underrepresented in my closet. I’ve gravitated to star printed clothing for as long as I can remember…and to be honest, some of it I wish I didn’t remember…like the star printed, tummy-baring baby doll tees of my high school years.

14 comments:

thedailyfashionista said...

Star prints are the best.  Your blouse is great for the skinnies and those wedges.  Which reminds me, I have a star studded vintage dress that's been calling my name and I haven't worn it in a long time.   Must get on that.

Courtney Thomas said...

I love that subtle star print on the top - so pretty!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

A Stylized Hysteria said...

I love stars. I actually have a cluster of stars tattooed on the back of my neck. Annnnd your skinny jeans look really good on you!

Princeton Eats Portland said...

Love it.  Your skinnies do look great on you.  And LOVE your new necklace. 

erin

Nnenna said...

Well automatically, I love that top because of the stars :D  And most of the star prints I've seen before are in black and white- so I love that this one is pink!

JenDressesUp said...

Perfect summer outfit - comfy & colorful!  Love the necklace especially!

Sarah @ Shades of Sarah said...

I love stars!! I have a slight obsession with star jewelry.

Santina said...

You just reminded me of a star necklace I own that would have been perfect with this shirt - next time!

Thanks, Sarah!

Santina said...

Thanks! That necklace is a recent purchase, and I've been stopping myself from wearing it all the time. Isn't it so cute?

Santina said...

Well, yes, this shirt is perfect for you!

Santina said...

Thanks! We should hit up Ambiance this weekend. They had a bunch of cute necklaces!

Santina said...

Thanks! You know how skinnies go...sometimes a girl just needs a little reassurance. :)

Santina said...

Your dress sounds amazing! I can't wait to see it!

Sweetlaundry said...

Stars! Just as fabulous as polka dots. I love this outfit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...