Triangle Manicure

| |


Colors: Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet, Sephora by OPI Seeing Pink Elephants

Up until very recently, I could not paint my nails. Every attempt I made ended in taking all the polish off after about two hours of applying it and trying to fix it. I was a manicure or bust kinda girl. Those days are gone. I’ve become obsessed with painting my nails and reading nail tutorials. When I saw this one over on The Dainty Squid, I knew I had to give it a try. While there’s definitely room for improvement, I love my nails. I chose to make smaller triangles on every other finger in mint green and pink. And, it wasn’t until I threw on these bangles that I realized Kaylah wasn’t my only inspiration… 

9 comments:

Courtney Thomas said...

I love how the nails match your bangles - I think I'm not nearly skilled enough to get the triangles on there as neatly as you but I really love the look.


xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Nnenna said...

I love the color combination you chose! :)

Tanvi said...

Funnn and creative ... Love the colors! :) 
♡ from © tanvii.com

Laurel said...

Jealous! I want those nails! Next time I go, my manicurist is gonna give me those shellac nails with french tips that can come off halfway through the shellac in case I get bored...maybe I will try the triangles, too! Love the color combo.

Archives said...

oh heck yeah! paired with those bracelets?!?! ♥ 

A Stylized Hysteria said...

Squee! I have a minor obsession with painting my nails which is kind of pointless since I also have a nervous habit of ripping my nails off. Weird, I know. Anyway, yours look lovely! And is that a cat paw print tattoo?  I. LOVE.IT!

Santina said...

I can't believe you never noticed the cat paw print tattoos before! The prints are from a dear kitty friend, Cow, whose life was sadly and unexpectedly cut short. I got them tattooed on me shortly after his death - his left on my left and his right on my right. Even though I got them at a time of extreme sadness, I absolutely love them!

Santina said...

Thanks! I was worried it was a little too much!

Carrie said...

This gives me hope--I suck at doing my own nails and want to get better.  You're always changing your polish and it looks great! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...