Purple Crush Manicure

| |

Polish: Sephora Curacao (blue), Sephora Let's Dance (purple)

Well, I still need a bit more practice, but these are definitely an improvement from last week’s attempt at triangle nails. Flawed as they may have been, I loved my nails so much that I had to give it another try, this time with a triangle on every finger. To be honest, I painted my nails blue over the weekend, and by the middle of the week they were starting to chip. Enter the triangles. Since I’m not the best at painting my nails, I am thrilled to have found a new way to extend my manicure! I debated using a few different colors, but it seems I have a thing for purple right now.

(I know, I know…triangles two weeks in a row. Don’t worry, friends. I’ll be back with a completely different nail post next week! Seen any good nail tutorials? Leave a link; I’m obsessed!)

9 comments:

A Stylized Hysteria said...

I like the triangles! And they get better every time you do them. Now, I want you to attempt this amazing manicure: http://nihrida.blogspot.com/2010/04/deep-space-manicure-tutorial.html

Cynthia said...

I love the bluepurple combination -- it'll be great with your new hair.

Courtney Thomas said...

I so wish I were talented enough to pull this off - my nails always look like a hot mess. I love this - the blue and purple shades are so perfect together.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Princeton Eats Portland said...

Here's the link for those marble nails:  http://www.refinery29.com/diy-some-impressive-looking-marble-nails?utm_source=search. 

I redid my white and hot pink nails.  Yours look better.

Gorgeousglam said...

awesome!! this looks fabulous! xo -Taj

Vanessa said...

I really like the triangles. They are really different, and fun.

taylor said...

I love, love, love these. I'm going to have to try this myself! 

Attention, Attention!

Adiel said...

I'm inspired by your triangles! I think I will have to try them out!

Margot said...

LOVE THEM!!! I am doing this for my next manicure! they are so fun and a smart way to extend your polish. :)

xo
Margot

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...