My Formal T-Shirt

| |





Cardigan: Halogen (Nordstrom)
T-shirt: Rodarte for Target
Jeans: Rich & Skinny (Nordstrom)
Bracelets: Anthropologie
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Shoes: BCBG Max Azria (Nordstrom)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs

After a week of doing some serious unpacking, all of my clothes (and I mean everything) are finally organized and stored away. While I thought I had unpacked all of my favorite clothes, I definitely found a few things, like this t-shirt, that I couldn’t wait to wear. The last time I wore it was last August when I was also packing, though that time to move to Mexico. What a difference a year makes! This tee always makes me smile. There’s something about its bow tie that kind of reminds me of a tuxedo t-shirt but in a good way…an adorable way.

9 comments:

Princeton Eats Portland said...

That outfit makes me smile. 

thestyley said...

Your shirt is adorable!

Santina said...

I knew you'd like this one, Erin!

Santina said...

Thanks, Kate! It's a favorite of mine!

Sladjana said...

So cool! Love the t-shirt!
xo
-S

Archives said...

i WANT that tee!!!!!!! 

Mel said...

This tee is absolutely fancy! The bow makes is so fabulous. I want one. :)


xoxo,
Mel

Lee Oliveira said...

The bow tie is great little detail on the shirt. I was just having a your press page. I wonder what ever happened to Jemina. I actually met her but she just disappeared. Anyway... hope you are enjoying your weekend

Ladyofashion said...

I love bow ties! This whole look is quite adorable dear. *As for Lee's comment below, I also wondered what happened to Jemina! I miss her. Enjoy San Fran, I miss it everyday! -xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...