Laid-back

| |





Top: Lulu’s
Jeans: Joe’s Jeans
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell (Jeremy’s)
Bracelets: Voz Clothing & Art (Renegade Craft Fair)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom)

Being tall really wasn't fun back in fourth grade, but I can honestly say that it has generally served me well in life. Take this shirt, for example. When I attended the Swap Lulu’s event, the generous folks over at Lulu’s offered up one new item to every blogger. One catch: on the count of three, you had to grab your item off the rack. There was definitely some pushing, but there was none of that for me. With sky-high wedges on, I simply reached over the crowd and grabbed this shirt. Easy.

And easy is exactly how I’d describe this look. I grabbed my skinnies first but decided to change into something with a wider leg. My widest jeans are sitting in a bag waiting to go to the tailor (any SF readers have a recommendation?), so I went with the next best option. Wooden platforms, a few bangles, and a bright bag finished off this decidedly bohemian look. 

(I have a few more posts from before my hair appointment. I’ll be back with a pinch of purple next week!) 

9 comments:

Courtney Thomas said...

That's top is awesome - so glad you were able to grab it! It looks great with the jeans and platform sandals too, so double score.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Santina said...

Approval

thefashiontrendsettr said...

I love the whole outfit, but especially those shoes!! Have a great day!!

Santina said...

Thanks! These shoes are sooooooo comfortable; I love them!

Dani Shapiro said...

As if you didn't already know, you have the BEST bags! I really love this top & bangles, too! :)

<3 The Daily Dani

Princeton Eats Portland said...

I am super jealous of your new shoes.  Really.  They look amazing with wide legged jeans, and I know they'll look amazing with other things as well.  Sigh.

Adiel said...

Love how you styled it! That is such a great color for you!

Santina said...

Well, I've been wearing them a lot, so get ready to see them over and over again because, as you noted, they look amazing with so many things!

Santina said...

Thanks, Dani!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...