Coral Crush

| |





Shirt: Lumière (Ambiance)
Jeans: Levi's (Urban Outfitters)
Watch: Michael Kors (Nordstrom)
Bangle: H&M
Ring: BCBG Max Azria
Shoes: Banana Republic
Bags: Louis Vuitton (vintage, a gift)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (Saks)

This is definitely not a color I’d normally reach for while shopping, but it appears my love of button downs conquers all, even color aversions. That said, I have to admit to getting quite a few compliments on this top. I might be warming up to coral.

This is just another version of my go-to look of jeans and a button down. This shirt is a bit more feminine than most of my other button downs, so I decided to skip my boyfriend jeans and go with black skinnies instead. I had a hard time deciding on shoes. I really wanted to wear leopard flats but they are sadly absent from my closet. I went with strappy wedges, but as I walked to the bus stop I definitely put leopard flats on my to buy list…stay tuned. Are you craving anything to fill a hole in your shoe closet?

8 comments:

Courtney Thomas said...

I love the combo of black and pink - it's very attention grabbing I think!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne said...

Coral is one of my fav colors and I love this color on you! You should re-think to wear it more often. :) (And I just bought a pair of leopard flats last night to fill my shoe closet... not that I need another pair of flats! I really should get more heels, especially when I'm around you :) 

Santina said...

Thanks, Jeanne! I might have to start buying more coral!

Did you get the shoes at the event last night? I got so caught up in conversation (and champagne) that I kinda forgot about the shoes! Can't wait to see them!

Santina said...

Thanks, Courtney! I thought the color popped much more against my black skinnies.

Cora Newton said...

I love everything about this. Coral looks amazing on you and I love your turquoise nail polish! I just discovered your blog and you have great style..I will definitely be back. Thank you for your comment on my blog, and for following me on twitter...I am about to head over there and follow you now..

Marissa said...

Any shade of coral catches my eye - looks gorgeous on you! Very similar to Equipment tops.

xx
Marissa

thedailyfashionista said...

Coral is definitely a great color on you, so I can see why you got compliments on it:)  You look so pretty!

Sweetlaundry said...

Oh yes, this outfit would look great with leopard flats. I bought a cheapy pair this summer and I love them to bits. Now that fall is around the corner, I'm on the hunt for some hot leather boots!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...