New Necklace, New Bracelets, New Friends

| |




Becca's skirt sent me into a frenzy of shopping for anything with pleats! How cute is it?

Sleeveless trench: BR Heritage
Button down: Trouvé (Nordstrom)
Jeggings: Joe’s Jeans (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell (Free People)
Necklace: Clyde’s Rebirth (Big thanks to Merl and Morgan)
Bracelets: Voz Clothing & Art (Renegade Craft Fair)
Ring: BCBG Max Azria
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (Saks)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom)

Remember the photos I took with Marley to enter Morgan’s giveaway? Well, I’ve patiently waited until I was back to an address with regular postal service to have Merl send me this necklace. (Much to my delight she also sent along something else…but more on that in another post.) Let’s talk about this necklace – I love it! Adorned with a fish pendant and actual shells delicately strung from chains, it’s perfect for a beach girl like me!

I wore this for an afternoon spent sipping mimosas, browsing the Renegade Craft Fair and walking around North Beach with Eli and Becca (thanks for snapping these pics, ladies). I put this together quickly…because I had to. My first (half) week of work seemed to have tired me out more than I realized, and I spent most of Saturday morning lazing about the apartment. The weather was chilly and since I knew we’d be wandering around, I wore layers. I grabbed a few of my wardrobe staples (as well as a new favorite necklace) to create a casual but classic look. There’s just something about leggings and a trench that always feels chic, isn’t there?

24 comments:

Ambersnotebook said...

So cute! And how fun! LOVE you ladies!! xx Amber's Notebook

Angie said...

Santina!  You look absolutely fabulous!  I love this look so very much.  I am so happy that you had fun at the craft fair and are making friends in our city.  I am thinking about having a cocktail hour at my place in the next month.  I will keep you posted on deets.

xo.

Angie

Becca said...

Awwww - you're so photogenic. You look adorable! Hey - remember back this weekend when the weather wasn't totally frigid - oh ya, me too. Those were the days.

Merl said...

It looks gorgeous on you darling! Love the simple outfit with it.. But seriously how the hell are you still so tan with the cooler SF weather?!

RavenHairedDoll said...

Love your shoes :)  And yes, your friend's skirt is amazing!  I want it lol.

www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

Sweetlaundry said...

I can't get enough of this trench - I want it!!!
I can't believe how cold it is in SF!! I almost forgot that you won Morgan's giveaway. Congratulations - it's a great necklace! And so is your friend's pleated skirt :) 

sartorialsidelines said...

I have the same skirt as Becca and adore it! And I love your leggings look - it's great!

xoxo ~ Courtneyhttp://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Marissa said...

Ohhh, I'm obsessed with this trench! It is gorgeous and versatile for all seasons - a no brainer piece for a closet. Need.One.Now! ha.
And yes, her green pleated skirt is amazeee. I've been hunting for one lately!

xx
Marissa
www.stylecusp.com

Santina said...

Thanks, Angie! It's so awesome to already have friends in a new city - all thanks to blogging! Keep me posted about your cocktail party. I am dying to have a drink with your dog. He's soooooo handsome! :)

Santina said...

This day was just the beginning of the cold spell, but it was quite nice in North Beach, wasn't it? Yeah, those were definitely the days. Today I'm in tights!

Thanks for snapping the pics, Becca! Can't wait for more adventures!

Santina said...

You think I look tan? I already feel so pale!

Thanks for the amazing necklace...and stay tuned for pics of the other one!

Santina said...

I want it, too - I'll fight you for it! Ha ha.

Santina said...

I can't get enough of it either...at some point I'm going to need an intervention. I've been wearing it all the time!

I can't believe how cold it is either - I'm wearing tights today! It's July!

Santina said...

You do? I want to see you wear it soon; it's such an awesome skirt!

Santina said...

Thanks, Amber! I hope to see around at more events!

Frances Joy said...

I can't believe how versatile that trench is - you are rocking it.  And the necklace is gorgeous.  GORGEOUS!

Archives said...

yay! im so jealous you two lovely ladies get to hang out together! and looking oh so fabulous, too :)

Vanessa said...

That necklace is so cute, I love the fish pendant.

Santina said...

Merl is definitely one talented lady! This is actually the second Clyde's Rebirth necklace I've won in a blog giveaway!

Santina said...

Come to SF for a visit (take Merl) and then we can all hang out!

Santina said...

Gracias, amiga! I can't stop wearing the trench, so it's a good thing it's so versatile!

Santina said...

I got the trench on super sale at Banana Republic - maybe you can find one!

Marissa Joy said...

Such a great vest- love it with that denim shirt!

stylebymj.blogspot.com

Kate said...

I am sooo in love with your sleeveless trench! It's gorgeous! & your photos are such great quality! So crisp & bright!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...