Guest Post: Lynzy from Sparkling Footsteps

| |

Hey guys! As you likely know by now, I left Mexico after nine sunny months and am now in San Francisco - talk about a drastic change! Finding an apartment and job can be a bit stressful, so I am ever so relieved to have some amazing guest posts lined up to keep you entertained over here on Style by Santina. Please give these ladies a warm welcome, and if you like what you see here, be sure to click through and check out their blogs!

DSC_0057

DSC_0066

DSC_0037

DSC_0063

Checkered Shirt: J. Crew Cuts (Boys section)
Coral Collared Shirt: Thrifted
Tank: F21
Pants: Zara
Shoes: Alice and Olivia for Payless
Pearl necklaces: Vintage
Sunglasses necklace: F21
Bracelets: F21
Purse: Melie Bianco

Hi loves! I am Lynzy from Sparkling Footsteps and I am here guest posting for the beautiful and {very} tan Santina as she moves back to good ole San Fran! Don't tell her this, but I am planning to invade her apartment for a few days when she gets there. If you don't know me well, here is a bit about me: I work as a Physician Assistant in the ER saving lives every day and I love every minute of it. I like ice cream and LOTS of it. Oh, with sprinkles...preferably rainbow ones.

I wore this outfit to a recent carnival/fair in our town. It was a bit chilly out so I made sure to pile on the layers (it's always easy to take one off if needed). With the two layered shirts, it looked a bit frumpy so I tied them up. I have become a huge fan of the layered collared shirt look and pretty much incorporate it into my looks a few times a week.

A huge thanks to Santina for having me as a guest blogger, I hope you have safe travels! Feel free to peep my blog, tweet with me, be friends, or follow me on bloglovin!

3 comments:

Tanvi said...

How very cool!!! Love the double shirt look! Gorgeous! :) 




♥ from © tanvii.com 

Marissa said...

Congrats on your big move! Excited to hear how it goes, and what you end up doing. Good luck! xx Marissa

P.S. Lynz is a good blogger friend of mind. Adore her :)

Erin said...

I love the double collared shirt look!  Being a pretty big prep at heart, I used to do that a lot with polo shirts... I think you have inspired me to try that look out again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...