Guest Post: Lisa from Sweet Laundry Loves

| |

Hey guys! As you likely know by now, I left Mexico after nine sunny months and am now in San Francisco - talk about a drastic change! Finding an apartment and job can be a bit stressful, so I am ever so relieved to have some amazing guest posts lined up to keep you entertained over here on Style by Santina. Please give these ladies a warm welcome, and if you like what you see here, be sure to click through and check out their blogs!




Dress and Belt: H&M
Cardigan: Banana Republic
Oxford Shoes: Joe Fresh

Hello! I’m Lisa from Sweet Laundry Loves and I’m filling in for Santina while she makes the big move from Mexico to San Francisco!

For this outfit, I decided that I would go through Santina’s blog archives and put together something that is inspired by her style. My favourite thing about Santina and her blog is how she demonstrates that any closet can have transitional pieces that can take you from City to Sand. Sometimes when I am planning a vacation to a hot destination, I think that I have to go out and purchase new items to wear in the warmer temps. But, I’ve learned from Santina, that with a little creativity and resourcefulness you don’t have to purchase a new wardrobe. You can take your city clothes and wear them on the beach or take your beach clothes and wear them in the city. It’s a great thing!

While I was going through the archives, I fell in love with so many outfits. I have now decided that I can’t get through this summer without a pair of denim cutoffs. But, I got my inspiration from this floral J.Crew dress. Santina takes this dress from City to Sand very easily. Since I currently live in the city, I decided to wear my own floral dress Santina style with the oxford shoes, cardigan, and belt. My hair is quite long, so I wore it up to channel Santina’s very cute short hairdo. I did consider spray tanning myself before taking these pictures but I wasn’t sure how it would turn out :) I don’t know about you, but I would die to have a tan like Santina’s. Anyway, I just wanted to thank Santina for putting together such a lovely blog that showcases her unique and creative style and I want to wish her all the best in her new adventure. Adios!

2 comments:

Tanvi said...

Such a cute outfit!




♡ from © tanvii.com 

Fashnlvr said...

This is a very adorable outfit! I love the way you styled your hair and the oxford shoes. It is very Santina!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...