Guest Post: Courtney from Sartorial Sidelines

| |


Hey guys! As you likely know by now, I left Mexico after nine sunny months and am now in San Francisco - talk about a drastic change! Finding an apartment and job can be a bit stressful, so I am ever so relieved to have some amazing guest posts lined up to keep you entertained over here on Style by Santina. Please give these ladies a warm welcome, and if you like what you see here, be sure to click through and check out their blogs!






Jacket: Winners
Dress: Eshakti
Shoes: Target
Tights: Target
Sunglasses: Target
Brooch: The Junque Cellar

Hello world – usually I blog over at Sartorial Sidelines but, in the interests of doing a fellow fashion blogger a solid, you all get to read my random musings today!

This is a pretty basic spring/summer look for me – an LBD (custom made to my measurements by the incredible folks at Eshakti), some comfy black flats, and sunnies. Nothing too exciting but a great set of wardrobe basics!

3 comments:

Nnenna said...

Love those shoes Courtney! Hehe, I have the same ones!  Also, your custom LBD looks fantastic on you! =)

Angga Heinrich said...

I've been hearign great stuff about eShakti, I think it's time for me to check them out :-)
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

Fashnlvr said...

Love those shoes! such cute flats! Good luck finding a job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...