Sole Mates: Safari Chic

| |


Tom Ford 'Carter' Sunglasses (available at Nordstrom)
L.A.M.B. Freestyle Ikat Brandywell Bag (available from Shopbop)

It’s no secret how much I’m looking forward to getting back in heels when I leave Mexico, so you should expect to see towering shoes featured in Sole Mates for the next few weeks. I hope you don’t mind.

I actually checked out Aldo because I wanted to see the Julian Louie collection, which while gorgeous, wasn’t enough to stop this pair of wedges from stealing my heart. I love everything about them: the platform, the print and especially the laces. I would wear them with everything from boyfriend jeans and cutoffs to skirts and dresses, but when I built a look around these wedges I decided to take a safari chic approach with a khaki shirtdress and an ikat print cross body bag. Maybe if I somehow manage to obtain a job before I actually arrive in San Francisco, I’ll order these and have them waiting for me when I arrive…

16 comments:

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

I adore the sunglasses! They are the perfect shape!

x
www.lostinthehaze.com

Ellie Eckert said...

I love the safari look! Those sunglasses are fantastic!
have a great day!
-Ellie

modanista junkie said...

I love the whole safari look!!!! This is exactly what I need in my life!!


xoxo,
melrod

Anna Jane said...

i LOVE those sungalsses. a must-have when you move back to SF :)

Sweetlaundry said...

This is a fantastic look. Those wedges are pretty sweet...and so high! I would never be able to walk in those. I totally admire girls who can though, and I can't wait to see you rocking some sky high heels soon, especially because you seem to be in withdrawal :) Tom Ford makes some awesome sunglasses and Michael Kors is so simple and chic. Great choices!

Carrie said...

yes. those shoes are a must. oh me oh my. are you getting ready to cinco? i'm soooo ready!!

Vanessa said...

Those wedges are amazing. I really love the glasses too. Good luck with your job search! Hopefully something will turn up for you soon.

Lee Oliveira said...

Oh Santina.. those shoes are divine. Very resort collection. Love it
lee x
http://leeoliveira.com

AquĆ­ said...

Love those shoes, such a great print!

Eli said...

good luck on the job hunt :) are going to look awesome! I'm betting you're itching to get to all your clothes!

Santina said...

You caught me, Eli! My clothes (and shoes!) are definitely some of the things I'm most looking forward to about returning to the States!

Santina said...

Maybe resort looks will be my key to returning to city style but keeping the relaxed vibe of the beach!

Thanks for commenting, Lee!

Santina said...

Aren't they? I can't stop thinking about these wedges!

And thanks, Vanessa. I hope something turns up soon, too! :)

Santina said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, Ellie!

Santina said...

I looooove the shape of those sunglasses! So classic!

Santina said...

Thanks, Anna! I love your enabling spirit! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...