Just In the Nick of Time

| |





T-shirt: Victoria’s Secret
Shorts: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Sperry Top-Sider (Nordstrom Rack)

With less than ten days left in Mexico, it seems the days are flying by faster than ever, and to be honest, I’m having trouble tearing myself away from the beach in time to change into something other than a bikini and snap photos. You understand, right? I mean, if you had just a little more time to sit on the beach, sipping a cold Pacifico and watching the sunset, you’d soak up every last minute, too, right?

If I could go back in time to just before I left for Mexico, I’d tell myself to buy printed shorts. Seriously, I have to stop myself from wearing my only two pairs (the other being this pair) every day. These shorts are so much cooler (temperature wise, though I do think they’re quite cool, too) than cutoffs, and the print takes off all pressure to pair them with something other than a simple tank or t-shirt. Just a roomy gray tee, necklace and boat shoes, and I was out the door to grab the last light of the day.

16 comments:

A Stylized Hysteria said...

If I were you, I wouldn't step near a computer for the next 10 days. I'd pretty much just live right on the beach. And not move. PS- Those shorts are cool!

sartoriography said...

Note to self: if I ever leave Chicago to live in Mexico, I will take several pairs of printed shorts.  I will also hopefully acquire your tan and maybe even your adorable haircut?  Oh, am I trying to steal your life?  Maybe I should rein it in, eh?  :)

Amy Morby said...

Love the printed shorts. I just bought a pair of floral ones myself and can't stop wearing them! Also, soooo wildly jealous of this beach you're always on. Seriously. i don't know how you will ever pull yourself away!

Archives said...

girl - ENJOY YOUR TIME! seriously. soak it in for yourself, but also for those of us who cant even manage a vacay at the moment! :)

Vanessa said...

If I was you I would soak in every single second, and your necklace is awesome.

BetweenLaundryDays said...

Santina, these pictures are just crazy beautiful. I'm SO jealous of your beach time.

Trophyboutique said...

Yes, my lightweight printed shorts are always my favorite come summer here in Texas too. And just soak it in, sister! You gotta enjoy it! We'll all be here when you get back.

Santina said...

Thank you so much, Clare. I'm definitely going to miss life on the beach...I love the beach!

Santina said...

While I love that necklace, there is a little girl in town who deserves it. I plan on giving it to her next time I see her. It just looks too adorable on her not to!

Santina said...

Thanks for understanding! I really appreciate it...I might even have a margarita in your honor!

Santina said...

Neither do I!

Santina said...

No need to rein it in! I've lead a pretty sweet life these past nine months. And, as long as you don't try to steal my cat, we're cool. :)

Santina said...

Thank you! I'm so happy you understand. Hmmm, computer...beach...computer...beach... Yeah, beach wins!

merl said...

you are seriously so beautiful it hurts. I'm glad I like you so much, because being consumed by a jealous rage would get old real quick. I can't wait to meet you in a few weeks, and I'm glad I'll come baring gifts so that my extra long creepy hug won't be weird ;)

Nikki said...

Those shorts are awesome ^^ x

Vanessa said...

Aw, that is so sweet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...