From City To Sand: A Green Ruffle Tank

| |

It's not easy being green (with Shaq) // Thanks, St. Patty...and Thank You!

Those of you who have followed Style by Santina for a while are sure to be rolling your eyes, thinking, “yeah, we get it. You’re a Celtics fan”. It’s true that my love of this color is the result of being a lifelong Celtics fan: green is good; purple is bad (sorry Lakers fans). That said, it’s actually not the color that makes me love to wear this shirt; it’s the ruffles. Frilly and feminine, with a touch of NBA? What’s not to love?

As for which look I like more, I have to go with the city one. Though it’s a simple look, essentially just a tank and cutoffs, it’s the accessories that make it an easy choice. I just can’t wait to get my hands on those wedges and that bag again. What do you think?

7 comments:

Frances Joy said...

I love both of these looks probably because that tank is so many levels of perfect.  Those wedges are FABULOUS but then, so is that skirt.  And while I'm not heart and soul devoted to the Celtics, I do have a deep loathing for the Lakers and married a man who lived in Boston for many years, so I support that obsession as well. 

Leahvdk said...

I love the city to sun comparisons. Great way to see the versatility in your clothes.

xo L.

Sweetlaundry said...

This is funny, because yesterday while I was looking through your archives, I came across this outfit and decided that I desperately need a pair of denim cutoffs for this summer. Secondly, I just love the green colour and the ruffles. Thirdly, those green wedges are awesome. Cutoffs and wedge sandals - I very much like this look. Obviously, I vote for the city one too :)

rachel c. said...

I agree with you.  I like the city look more for the accessories. The shoes make it for me!

Archives said...

hmmmm......its a toss up! i love how happy and relaxed you look in the Sand, but those wedges are pretty darn rad! 

Vanessa said...

I love the bag and shoes from the city. But, I really like the printed bottoms from the sand. Maybe when you get back you can wear them together.

Becca said...

Oh I totally like the sand version. But hte good news is that you can throw some tights on under there and bring that look to the city. Just be careful, SF is windy and I'm already the designated flasher of the city. Learn from my lessons.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...