Week in Photos: Lucha Libre 2

| |





If you follow me on Twitter, you might remember that I recently went to another Lucha Libre. After sharing photos and a video from the last wrestling match I attended, I was hesitant to dedicate another post to Mexican wrestling (hilarious as it may be), but when I took a quick Twitter poll to gauge interest, I was quickly reassured that there was definite interest in seeing more.

And because the dancing was even better this time (hard to imagine, I know), I had to share not one but two short videos. Seriously, can you imagine being this girl? (Warning: Some would consider this NSFW!)




(Once again, I apologize for not being steadier with the camera. As you might imagine, this rather unexpected dance-off caused quite a ruckus, and I was nearly knocked out of my chair a few times!)

6 comments:

modanista junkie said...

Yes, I remember you tweeted about this. This is awesome!!! Lol, only in Mexico, right?! :)

xoxo,
melrod

A Stylized Hysteria said...

O.M.G. The belly on that dude! I...don't even have words. Why does this awesomeness not exist in Boston????

Archives said...

bahahahahahahaha! oh man that poor girl!!!!!!!

Citizen Rosebud said...

hilarious! mucho hilarioso!

Aquí said...

Love these photos! So animated! Thanks so much for entering my giveaway!

SACRAMENTO said...

I come from Bella´s blog, and love what I see, so I am adding you to my blogroll.
Besos, guapa!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...