Week(end) in Photos: February 24 - February 27

| |

One of Portland's many food carts
Jo Hamilton art displayed at The Proper Salon & Showroom


Snow in Laurelhurst Park
Shot in The Proper Salon & Showroom
Chandelier in Wax On Spa (North Williams location) 

This is actually my weekend in photos. As you likely know by now, I headed up to Portland for a few days and while I planned to take a million photos, I decided to soak up each moment without the distraction of switching camera settings and reviewing pictures. That said, between shopping, eating, and chatting with friends, I did manage to squeeze in a few pictures of some places and things that are very Portland to me.

2 comments:

Becca [Free Honey] said...

Let's make a road trip to portland when we're bff's living in SF. I've always wanted to go there. I actually considered moving out there right when I graduated college. I want to see all this fun stuff in person!

Rose said...

Ah, how lovely. I had never read the "about" paragraph on your blog until today, so I didn't realize you were from Portland originally! Isn't it a small world?

You picked a brisk and biting weekend to come back, but it looks like you had a lovely time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...