Sole Mates: Plum Perfection

| |



I spied these shoes a few weeks back while putting together my post on adding a pop of color, and I just can’t get them out of my head. I love them. And, what’s not to love? The tassels, stitching, and, of course, amazing color make my masculine-meets-feminine-style-loving heart go pitter-patter. To build a look around these shoes, I’d pair them with more color and boyish (yet girly) separates: bright blue pants in a slim cut, a classic shirt with a feminine twist (it’s silk) and a structured bag in a bright yellow hue.

9 comments:

A Stylized Hysteria said...

I am loving those pants, and the idea of super saturated bright colors for spring!

Becca said...

Can I be honest with you? Don't love them. They did however make me start singing raspberry beret in my head. And I do like that song. So, we'll call it even. I'm glad I can be honest here. Go find some vertigo-inducing heels for next week :)

Carrie said...

this is my second time here to visit those shoes. i had to say something. help

Leia said...

Those shoes are gorgeous!

Santina said...

I'm glad you can be honest here, too, Becca. If there is one thing I appreciate, it's honesty!

Santina said...

I've been staring at them for weeks, so I'm in no position to offer help. Encouragement to buy them? I'm your girl! If I was already back in the States, these babies would already be mine!

Kristy said...

The loafers are so adorable. I don't usually dig loafers or hot pink, but this pair is really something! I always adore Dolce Vita's designs so I might be bias, hahaha... I want to see you wearing them with the other pieces you've put up there. You'll look great! :D

Federica said...

Love this selection, it could be my wishlist ;)!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Elisabeth Carr said...

Ooooohh these amazing shoes are definitely rivaling the tangerine patent ones for cutest bright-colored loafers! Thanks for stopping by my blog, Santina!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...