Happy birthday...to me!

| |

Yup, that’s right. It’s my birthday. Never one to plan too much, I have no idea how I’ll spend my day though I’m sure when all is said and done, it will have involved more tequila than I’d like. And, as it should, I suppose. Who knows if I’ll ever spend another birthday in Mexico?

It’s such a shame that Style by Santina wasn’t around last March to capture my birthday outfit. I’m a big believer in wearing something playfully ridiculous on my birthday, and last year’s look included polka dots, tulle, and bright pink tights. It was amazing, if I don’t say so myself. I looked through some pics from the night, hoping to find a blog appropriate gem hidden among the blurry shots, but alas I had no luck. Instead I decided to show you the birthday donut that kicked off my day last year (as captured on my iPhone). Because this picture lacks perspective, it doesn't accurately convey the enormity of this donut but according to Voodoo Doughnut it is equal to six in size! Hey, don't judge...it was my birthday.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it's wonderful. Now go let those local friends of yours show you a good time! As you said, this may be your only Mexican birthday - so party like its your quincenera.

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday again! I clicked through here JUST to see the picture of world's largest doughnut. I'll have you know the only way I am keeping my jealousy at bay is because it's your birthday. What a great way to start it out!

xo, Ashley

brunetteblogging said...

Happy (belated) birthday!! Hope you had a wonderful time & wore some crazy silly outfit :)
brunetteblogging.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...