Sole Mates: Spring in My Step

| |



 After a few weeks of featuring towering heels, I thought it was time to take it back down to some even ground with these fresh Forever 21 oxfords. The floral print not only makes these a perfect choice for spring but also adds a delicate feminine touch to this menswear inspired style. To build a look around these beauties, I would pair this dreamy tulle skirt with a faded denim shirt and a masculine belt.

And for under $25, how can you resist starting spring with some flowers on your feet?

4 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

Love the cute little shoes!! My Daughter works at F21..nuff said, hahahaha:)

Stop by and say Hello:)
Enter my Silver Lining Décor Jewelry Giveaway!!♥

Kristy said...

Great pairing! All pieces go perfectly well with each other and I would wear them in a heartbeat. Look at that skirt! SO PERFECT!!!

www.monochromachic.com

this free bird said...

Would you get.a.look.at that tulle mini?? Oh maaaaan I'm gonna be in big trouble now. I wish J.Crew would drop the prices just a tad!

xo,
C

the Citizen Rosebud said...

oof. I don't like shopping at F-21 but those shoes are so cuuuute I may reconsider.

You in the stripes and the green are classically Santana. I may dedicate an outfit post to you if I wear that combo. xo. Bella Q

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...