Sole Mates: Psychedelically Pretty

| |


Nine West Facinate Flats
MINKPINK Nothing But Static Shirt (available at Urban Outfitters)
Forever 21 Patent Belt
Toy Watch Neon Plasteramic Watch
Banana Republic Leggings

I am seriously obsessed with these flats! Do they remind anyone else of the psychedelic prints and colors from the Spring 2010 Proenza Schouler collection? Taking inspiration from the playful brand, I’d pair these shoes with a top in a similar print (made even cooler with an asymmetrical hem), a neon watch and skinny belt, and a pair of leggings. To finish it off, I would throw on my favorite Ray Bans and my shiny, teal Marc by Marc Jacobs bag (both seen here).

My birthday is just around the corner…just saying.

1 comments:

T. said...

Great outfit (idea)! Love the flats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...