Sole Mates: I Love You, Mary Jane.

| |



I think more than anything else in my closet, I miss my shoes. It was with a heavy heart that I packed them all away (in dust bags and original boxes, of course) way back in August. To fill the void, I’ve decided to highlight a pair of shoes that make my lonely heart go a pitter-patter: enter these Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony Mary Jane platforms. The sweet style is made even sweeter with a detachable bow but is perfectly balanced by the sky-high platforms heel. Sweet yet edgy? Who does that better than Chloe Sevigny?

This classic shoe could be worn with anything, but the navy color screams “nautical look, please” to me. To show off all the extra leg these shoes could give a girl, I’d pair them with short striped shorts, a billowy white tee, and a pair of floral socks. Granted the socks might take a few inches of leg away, but with towering six-inch heels, I could give a little.

*The title of this post refers to the Cypress Hill song of the same name. What can I say? I love B-Real’s voice as much now as I did in junior high.

1 comments:

Erin said...

I can't wait to see you in that outfit this summer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...