Sole Mates: Be mine.

| |


Jeffrey Campbell Take Two Wedges (available on Nasty Gal)
Carry Your Love Bag (available on ModCloth)
Vintage Reconstructed Mixed Metal, Pearl and Rhinestone Bib Necklace (available on Clyde’s Rebirth Etsy Shop)
Conversations Over Candlelight Dress (Available on ModCloth)

I’ve never been big on Valentine’s Day, but these wedges could change all that. I was scrolling through the new shoes over on Nasty Gal when I spotted these. It was love at first sight. How perfect are they for a Valentine’s Day date? For a swoon worthy look, I’d pair them with a basic black dress (until you check out the back, of course), a statement necklace and a cute heart shaped bag.

Be mine. You? No, not you. The shoes. I want the shoes to be mine.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I LOVE those red wedges. Perhaps I deserve a Valentines present from myself?

Ashley [Free Honey] said...

I waaaaant! I actually have been given shoes for Valentine's Day before (sometimes it's a wonder that relationship didn't last...), but they were not as good as THOSE. I hope you and your senor have a great one.

xo, Ashley

PS - I think Marley deserves a little treat this V-day too

Katie said...

Love those shoes!


PinkBeautyBliss.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...