Just Another Day at the Office

| |




January 8, 2011

Shirt: Sparrow (Urban Outfitters)
Cutoffs: Citizens of Humanity (a gift)
Shoes: Sperry Top-Sider (Nordstrom Rack)

This was just one of those days when I really didn’t want to leave the house…so, I didn’t. It has been a rough couple of days, and resisting the temptation of sweatpants and Jersey Shore consumed what little energy I had. I considered putting on something a bit fancier to cheer myself up, but in the end my laziness won and I grabbed an oversized button down and cutoffs. Feeling accomplished, I spent the day out on the porch, blogging and catching up on email. What? Your office doesn’t look like this?

4 comments:

myedit said...

So... no, my office doesn't look like that. And I miss my tanned legs.
It's funny how your life in Mexico is so different from mine but we still have many similar struggles...

Fashion Fabrice said...

great office haha! feel like chilling when i see you like that!
I feel you about the putting something more fancy on to make yourself feel better:) always works:)just like a manicure:)
You have a great blog! I'm really happy I ran into it!:) You 're very stylish and i like reading your blogposts:)
So i'm going to follow you from now on bloglovin!
Hope you visit me back and become a follower too!

love
fashionfabrice

Erin said...

My office looks like a cube with grey clouds out the window. Poor you :)

Lee Oliveira said...

I don't have an office but if I did this would be it. Damn.... I need a beach holiday.

Lee
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...