Change Your Clothes, Change Your Attitude

| |







February 10, 2011


Tank: Ella Moss (Anthropologie)
Skirt: Forever 21
Belt: Forever 21
Bracelet: H&M (San Francisco)
Shoes: Dolce Vita (Urban Outfitters)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (Saks)

As I mentioned in my last outfit post, I’ve been in a bit of a funk lately, and I allowed myself to wallow for long enough. The days of lazing around the house in cutoffs and a tee while avoiding outfit pics and chowing down on Wild Berry Skittles were over…well, maybe not the Skittles part.

As I looked in my closet for a bit of inspiration, this green ruffled tank jumped out at me. I had a hot date (with my boyfriend) later on in the evening to watch the Celtics vs. Lakers game, and a little green was a perfect way to show some Celtics pride. (Those of you who have read Style by Santina for a while now might remember some other Celtics inspired looks.) I considered a few skirts before deciding on this black and white striped one…what can I say? Stripes always seem to win any debate in my head.

I’d be lying if I said this cheery outfit didn’t lift my spirits…even as I watched my Celtics lose. How do you deal with a funk? Do you cut yourself some slack for a few days or do you will yourself into a better mood by wearing a look you love?

2 comments:

Erin said...

Great outfit. Also, hot VW van in the background.

Erin said...

Great outfit. Also, hot VW van in the background.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...