A look back at 2010

| |


As 2010 comes to an end, I thought I’d share some of my favorite looks from this year. I started Style by Santina at the end of May, after considering starting a style blog for months. Looking back at those first few posts brought to mind only one word: awkward! I recall those first days of outfit photos as being quite mortifying; I had always been one to shy away from cameras, and there I was, in the middle of a public place, posing for pictures. Scrolling through the archives was much more fun (and slightly less narcissistic) than expected. Ever the Type A, I was pleased to see improvement, but more than that, I could actually see when it started to be fun.


Thank you all for sticking with me this year. Your continued support is more appreciated than I could express, and I look forward to what lies ahead…for all of us!

City Safari // Color Me Happy

Don't fret, my pet. // True Colors // Military Jacket Remix
Dear Geometry... // Tutu Tuesday!
Peace out // Free at last! // It's not easy being green (with Shaq).
Mixed prints...finally! // I really will wear it all the time!

13 comments:

Grit and Glamour said...

Look at you! I loved this look back. So many great looks...I love how you use color and pattersn. You're very good with them!

♥ V
http://www.gritandglamour.com
twitter: @gritandglamour

Elle Sees said...

love the stripes, but i'm a sucker for stripes.

Elle Sees said...

love the stripes, but i'm a sucker for stripes.

Anna Jane said...

i'm a more recent follower but it's fun to look back at your older outfit posts. very cool!

xx

Becca [Free Honey] said...

Oh how far you've come. Also, I must have missed the post with that red leopard shirt - I love that. Let's see more of it. Or just go ahead and donate it to the clothe me fund? Whichever. Hope you are gearing up for a new years eve celebration that is filled with margaritas! Ole! See you in 2011. No really, SEE you!

Jenny Ong said...

I love your loud/vibrant outfits! Happy new year!

jemina said...

Darling, these are all so AMAZING!!!
Anyways, Happy New Year dearest Santina

Wishing you LOVE and HAPPINESS, always...

Kisses
Jemina
xoxo

Ashley [Free Honey] said...

Tutu Tuesday was my favorite, for obvious reasons!! We should do another joint-theme post this year! I am so glad we found each other in 2010 and I'm so happy you've stuck with Style by Santina through this summer, which has been a wild ride for you. Here's to the next year!

xoxo, Ash

Erin said...

I miss your clothes and your bowl cut SO much. I can't WAIT for you to bust out your Burberry shirtdress and that See by Chloe floral mini (which you did not feature) again! Aw, I miss you :(

Erin said...

Oh, I miss you so much. And I miss your clothes and your bowl cut. I can't wait for you to break out your Burberry shirtdress and that See by Chloe mini!

andrea k (blonde bedhead) said...

AH, love your hair. So much. I love the photos you picked out to highlight over the year. And it's fun to look back on first posts, I started my blog last January and the first couple..also awkward. ahhaha!

jemina said...

Darling, these are all so AMAZING!!!
Anyways, Happy New Year dearest Santina

Wishing you LOVE and HAPPINESS, always...

Kisses
Jemina
xoxo

Elle Sees said...

love the stripes, but i'm a sucker for stripes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...