Lazy days

| |





December 20, 2010


Cardigan: Ella Moss (Nordstrom)
T-shirt: Forever 21
Cutoffs: J. Crew
Sandals: Gap

I have a confession to make: I’ve been really lazy the last few days. Really lazy. With my boyfriend down and out with a nasty cold, I’ve spent more time than I’d like to admit lounging around the house under the guise of warding off said cold. There is simply no way I can get sick right now; my best friend arrives next week! I haven’t seen her in far too long, and we have a lot of catching up to do…as well as sunning and drinking...I need my strength.

Another lazy day gave way to a comfortable outfit: cutoffs and a t-shirt. Cooler evenings call for an extra layer, and when I reached for it, I couldn’t resist adding stripes. As you may have noticed, I’ve been determined to master mixed prints, and lately it seems just one print (even this whimsical bird one) isn’t enough. While I didn’t wear this cardigan much when living in Portland, the fine knit makes it a perfect layer for evenings on the beach. Don’t you just love when something you bought a while ago becomes a new favorite?

5 comments:

SWF_Terra said...

I am obsessed with stripes. This lovely sweater is no exception. Drink lots of water, be sure to eat super clean and you will stave off that nasty cold. :)

Also, please share some of that sunshine. I miss it so!

Anna Jane said...

love the stripes with the bird print! ah, i am coming down to MX to do a little wedding planning in february and it can't come soon enough..

Elle Sees said...

i love this, but then again, i'm a sucker for stripes.

Clazzerati said...

Just found your blog - your hair is so cute, especially with your sun freckles. Very adorable! x

Morgan and Lua said...

Oh my gosh. Friends are coming to visit?? I need a tan like no other. I just got seriously jealous. Like angry jealous. I want warm skin! Not dry cracked hands. yuck.

Stay healthy! Load up on those smoothies :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...