All Tied Up: Guest Post at Sparkling Footsteps

| |


Hey there! This is just a sneak peak of today’s post; the full one can be found over on Sparkling Footsteps, where I’m guest posting. When I read that Lynzy needed guest bloggers as she takes some well-deserved time off, I was more than happy to lend a hand. After all, Lynzy is always there with a kind word and offer of help despite her insanely hectic schedule. Be sure to click through her archives while you’re over there!

Thanks for having me, Lynzy!

3 comments:

Becca [Free Honey] said...

I'm going to go over and check out the whole photo set, but I have to say - this is one of my favorite outfits you've put together so far! Don't think this is weird, but you look like you've just jumped off a really chic safari.

Grit and Glamour said...

I love the tribal/safari feel of this look. Going to read your guestie now!


♥ V
http://www.gritandglamour.com
twitter: @gritandglamour

Pretty Shiny Sparkly said...

Adorable outfit! Love it!

xoxo K
Pretty Shiny Sparkly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...