Week in Photos: November 17 - 24

| |

Considering how often I find myself in front of the camera, I decided to venture over to the other side and actually take some pictures. I promised myself I would bring my camera to the beach every day this past week and I did. I had so much fun snapping pictures of just about everything around me that I decided to share five photos. 






I was thinking of making this a weekly feature on Style by Santina, but what do you think? Let me know by taking the poll below!

3 comments:

jemina said...

These pics are stunning, please show us more Mexico dear, the man on the stilts made me go WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing

Much appreciated
J
xoxo, mwah........

Steven said...

Ben is looking especially epic in that picture.

Steven said...

Ben is looking especially epic in that picture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...