My boyfriend's back...

| |





November 21, 2010


Tank: Drifter (Nordstrom Rack)
Bandeau: Forever 21
Jeans: Rich & Skinny (Nordstrom)
Necklace: Forever 21
Sandals: Havianas (Nordstrom Rack)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (borrowed from the boyfriend)

I guess you could say I’ve acclimated to my new climate. It was probably between 80 and 85 degrees when these photos were snapped, and yes, I was cold. Unsurprisingly, I did not leave Portland without my boyfriend jeans. As many of you know, I love my boyfriend jeans (as seen here and here), so much so that I actually have this pair in two washes. This was the first time I wore them in Mexico, and it was like seeing an old friend. I like the combination of the pale blues in the tank and the light denim. While this necklace more closely resembles spearheads, it also feels a bit feathery to me, which was perfect with the bird and feather print on the tank. My black Ray Bans seemed a bit severe on an otherwise soft look, so I swapped them out for this green and tortoise shell pair.

Denim trends come and go, but I really can’t see myself giving up my boyfriend jeans anytime soon. How about you? Do you have any jeans to which you could never say goodbye?

3 comments:

Style, She Wrote said...

Awesome outfit! Love the fringe necklace!! xo style, she wrote

Dee O. said...

Lovely photos! You necklace is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I've been searching for one like that for a very long time!

That GOOD GOOD Blog

jemina said...

You look STUNNING babe, LOVE your fabulous outfit and necklace :)

Kisses
J
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...