Celtics pride

| |







October 26, 2010


T-shirt: Gap
Skirt: Gap
Necklace: Sloan Boutique, Portland
Shoes: Sperry Top-Sider (Nordstrom Rack)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom Rack)
Hoodie: NBA Store (gift)

As many of you already know, I’m a big basketball fan and, more specifically, a lifelong Celtics fan, so for the season opening Celtics vs. Miami game there was only one option when it came time to get dressed: green. I actually have this shirt in three colors; I bought them on super sale, and I really like the roomy fit and wide neckline. That being said, the length of the shirt isn’t the most flattering as it hits right at the widest part of my hips, so I almost always tuck it in albeit in a haphazard way. Some of you might recall that I found this denim skirt while packing up my house in Portland and wore it immediately. I still can’t remember when I bought it, but it’s a nice contrast to the other denim skirt I brought to Mexico. With all the hype about Miami’s “big three”, I couldn’t resist wearing my wishbone necklace for luck…not that my Celtics needed it! This preppy look begged for my boat shoes, and this berry ombre bag perfectly complements them. It was also big enough to hold my hoodie, which I planned to wear as soon as the sun went down, as well as the new camera.

These pictures were snapped just before the start of the game. I spied this Banksy poster a few weeks ago and knew that once the camera arrived I’d have to take a few shots in front of it. After all, perhaps my favorite pictures from Portland were taken by a Banksy design…whether it was a real Banksy or not is up for debate, but that’s kind of the point, isn’t it? That being said, I do know one thing that was most definitely real: the Celtics victory over Miami!!!!

4 comments:

Morgan and Lua said...

Those freckles are ridiculous. Can you ship some to new york?

Great thanks. And oh hey! you're back!

Sorry I don't really have much to say about the Celtics, but yay green!

Erin said...

Yay to the Celtics, yay to the Blazers, and yay to the return of Style by Santina! Oh, and GO GIANTS!

QueenDesi said...

love thise green attitude..
you look so chic!!
adore your bag :))

come and visit my blog,
hope you can follow me

THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

in Love&Light
Queen D

Ashley [Free Honey] said...

Woo Celts! I bet your wishbone necklace brought them luck, you'll probably have to wear it for every game for the rest of the season now. Just saying.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...