My last Portland pics!

| |




August 28, 2010


Shirt: American Apparel
Tutu: Forever 21
Shoes: BCBGirls (Nordstrom)
Necklace: Marc by Marc Jacobs (a gift)
Ring: BCBG Max Azria

This post is a bit late, but finishing off packing and soaking up every last minute with friends during my final days in Portland occupied the time that would otherwise have been spent on blogging. I apologize and will keep this very overdue post short.

These shots were taken just before our going away party kicked off. When I considered what I would wear for the occasion, nothing seemed more appropriate than my tutu, and in all honestly, there were a few requests that I wear it and I hate to disappoint. I’ve worn this tutu twice (last seen here) so I wanted to change up the look a bit. I like the somewhat sweetheart look of this tee paired with the tutu and ran with it. Almost everything else was packed away at that point, and I couldn’t bring myself to undo my maniacal packing (unsurprisingly, Tetris is my favorite video game). I threw on classic black pumps, my favorite watch necklace, and a heart shaped ring and was ready to party!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...