Where did this skirt come from?

| |






August 10, 2010


Shirt: J. Crew
Skirt: Gap
Shoes: MIA (Nordstrom Rack)
Belt: J. Crew
Necklace: Forever 21
Ring: BCBG Max Azria
Bag: Coach (Nordstrom)

Today I started the daunting task of going through the bins of items we’ve collected over the last six years in Portland. Spending hours in the basement really isn’t my idea of a fun time, but since it has to be done, I started with clothing. I have to admit that I laughed quite a bit as I took a trip down my sometimes tragic fashion memory lane. But, amidst those items that made me cringe at the thought of wearing them, I did find a few hidden gems, including this skirt. I can’t even remember when I bought this skirt.

This skirt is a bit short, so I decided to balance it with a button down. This tuxedo one always feels polished and it dressed up the denim. I love the dusty pink belt paired with the blue shirt and I played up that color combination with my necklace, which bears a pink rose, a pink stiletto, and a gold bow. The charms are so dainty and the chain so delicate, that it instantly brings a feminine touch to any look. I finished it off with pointy toe gold flats and my laughing lady bag.

Have you cleaned out your closet lately? What’s the most horrific thing you found? Come on, don’t be shy. I’m actually considering posting some of mine…

2 comments:

jemina said...

LOVE how you pair that tuxedo shirt with the short denim skirt, you look fabulous as always :)) wishing you the loveliest day :)) xoxo
PS: I need to throw out those pleated school girl skirt looks minis, LOL, xoxo

Chandler said...

I'm really loving this blouse you have on!

xoxo
Chandler

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...