When Jemina asks, I answer!

| |


I was tagged by the gorgeous Jemina for a Q & A and here are her questions and my answers!

1. Who is your favourite designer?
Hmmm…that’s a tough one. It’s probably a tie between Karl Lagerfeld, Marc Jacobs, and Stella McCartney. Karl Lagerfeld amazes me because he segments himself so well and designs for completely different women with Chanel, Fendi and his own line. I love anything designed by Marc Jacobs, be it Marc Jacobs, Marc by Marc or Louis Vuitton. I tend to wear Marc by Marc quite a bit because it’s my favorite label in that price point, and I adore the youthful and quirky spirit. Being a strict vegetarian and huge animal lover, I adore Stella McCartney and her commitment to her morals. I don’t own anything by Stella McCartney, but there is something to be said for clothes designed by a woman for women.

2. Name 3 items you can't live without
My Marc by Marc watch necklace, a good white button down, and a pair of go to black pumps (the higher the better)

3. Your favourite fashion era
Definitely the 60’s! I love short hair (a la Twiggy and Edie Sedgwick), tights, minis, flat boots…and more minis! A British mod look totally suits me.

4. Any fashion icon?
I’m inspired by so many people, but, to me, there is no style I admire more than Kate Moss. I love her unexpected and yet classic style, which appears to come to her with nothing but complete ease. I share her love of a neutral palette of black, white, gray and navy. Even when looking back on pictures of her from the early 90’s, I still want what she has on. Her style is timeless but always feels current.

5. Favourite song
Right now I can’t stop listening For The Money (Fabolous Featuring Nicki Minaj). I could never pick just one song!

6. Favourite book(s)
Here are a few: Dance, Dance, Dance by Haruki Murakami, As She Climbed Across the Table by Jonathan Lethem, To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

7. Favourite movie
A Bronx Tale

8. Favourite season
My answer probably varies depending on where I’m living, but having spent the majority of my life to date in New England, I’d have to say fall. The crisp air always feels refreshing, especially after a sweltering summer, and I adore wearing layers. Since I’m moving to Mexico at the end of this month, I won’t see fall this year. Although Portland really doesn’t have a fall, so I’m not too sad about skipping it.

Thanks again, Jemina, for including me in your Q & A. If anyone has any questions for me, just drop me a comment or send an e-mail to: stylebysantina@gmail.com!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...