Last girls night out in Portland!

| |




August 25, 2010


Dress: Zac Posen for Target
Shoes: Steven by Steve Madden (Nordstrom)
Necklaces: Marc by Marc Jacobs and Ralph Lauren
Bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Marc by Marc, Boston)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban (Saks)

The final days before my move to Mexico are proving to be even busier than expected. When I’m not packing, I’m running around with a seemingly endless list of annoying tasks. For my last girls night out I found myself with very little time to change into something worthy of the occasion. I also found myself with very few options (most of my favorites have been packed away) but when I saw this tank dress hanging in my closet, I knew it was the one. The rest of the outfit was chosen just as quickly; I basically piled on some of my favorite accessories (including my beloved watch necklace) and threw on my black open toe booties. I ran out the door, snapped a few pictures and was on my way. I had every intention of posting these pictures yesterday, but I had a little too much fun with the girls the night before and spent most of the day trying to recover when I should have been packing!

1 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Love the outfit! I wish I could afford all the designer stuff I want, hehe
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...