Just jeans and a tee

| |




August 19, 2010

T-shirt: Gap
Jeans: Rich & Skinny (Nordstrom)
Shoes: Sperry Top-Sider (Nordstrom Rack)
Necklace: Mink, Portland
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Nordstrom Rack)

What can I say? There are days when nothing calls to me except jeans and a white tee. Today was one of those days. Moving is overwhelming and a few unexpected twists left me feeling blah this morning. I had every intention of changing into something more fun before meeting up with a friend for dinner and Jersey Shore, but it never happened. Something so seemingly easy as buying an airline approved pet carrier (Marley will be in the cabin on our flight to Mexico) turned into an all day search, which was ended when an airline representative told us that the carrier doesn’t really need to meet the requirements. Hmmmm…I didn’t think requirements were arbitrary but I’ll roll with it. Maybe they’ll let me through with a full water bottle if I put up a good fight?

This look was all about comfort. It felt good to be back to my boyfriend jeans after quite a long break, and they were perfect for showing off my new boat shoes. Much like I love a white button down, I love a simple white tee.  I added a key necklace (I love keys) and a berry ombre bag. While it’s not the most interesting look, there’s something so classic about just jeans and a tee. I always feel conflicted when posting a super casual look like this one, but then I remind myself that I am attempting to capture my daily outfits and on this frustrating Thursday, I wore jeans and a white t-shirt.

4 comments:

The Village Idiot said...

love the sheerness of that tee!

Magda said...

love your haircut! nice blog :)

.sabo skirt. said...

gorgeous key necklace.. lovely style =)

stop by our fashion blog, we hope you love it =)

xx .sabo skirt.
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

.sabo skirt. said...

gorgeous key necklace.. lovely style =)

stop by our fashion blog, we hope you love it =)

xx .sabo skirt.
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...