It's not goodbye...it's hasta luego!

| |

Clockwise from upper left: Diane von Furstenburg, Moulinette Soeurs, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Burberry, See by Chloe, Theory, See by Chloe, Betsey Johnson
I have a confession to make: I never actually got dressed yesterday. To my defense, I also never left the house. I spent the entire day in a hot pink terry cloth romper (my mom has a matching one) because it was all I could tolerate on a ninety degree day spent packing on the second floor of my house. It was sweltering, but I couldn’t wait any longer. I have procrastinated long enough and it’s now time to get down to business. Aside from a few items that are still at the cleaners, I managed to pack away my entire closet, as well as all sweaters, scarves, and anything else that isn’t coming to Mexico with me (read: anything requiring dry cleaning). Today I need to tackle bags and shoes…I might cry. Dresses were bad enough. I was illogically sad while packing away some of my favorite dresses and found myself, sitting in my closet, silently reminiscing about the last time I wore each of them. Okay, maybe I wasn’t completely silent about it. I may have sent an e-mail to a few friends with a picture of one particularly memorable dress (sadly, from before the blog’s time). Maybe. In the absence of outfit pictures I decided to dedicate today’s post to a few of my favorite dresses. Do you have a favorite? Let me know which you liked best!

4 comments:

erin said...

See by Chloe. At the courthouse. Favorite dress, no question. Not only do I love the dress, but I also love that you bought it on a day you swore you weren't going to do any shopping :)

erin said...

I take back the no question, by the way. You have such great clothes, and I have to say, the Burberry shirt dress is right up there!

20 York Street said...

Wait, are you moving to Mexico? I agree with Erin, you have a closet to die for! And you are sooo pretty!

xoxo,

http://twentyyork.blogspot.com

Miranda said...

All are fabulous looks
http://washingtondcfashion.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...