Hair inspiration

| |

Images (from left to right) courtesy of: I  ♥ Shorthair Girls, Celebrity Short Hair, Three In A Crowd
I really can’t wait to cut my hair this week! I always like changing my hair although this style, or rather variations of this style, I’ve had before and most certainly will again. I adore short hair and it seems once I have it I can’t resist cutting it shorter and shorter and shorter until there’s not much left. While I love my hair, it’s a bit high maintenance and doesn’t suit life on a beach, so I’m going shorter with a look that can be worn messy. When I first cut all my hair off at the age of 18, I remember bringing in pictures of both Winona Ryder and Mia Farrow, and I’d be lying if I said this is the first time I’ve turned to Agyness Deyn for hair inspiration. Now I just need to figure out when my appointment is…I can’t remember if it’s Wednesday or Thursday!

5 comments:

Taylor B. said...

Good luck! I can't wait to see your new style.

My salon usually calls me a day before to remind me of my appt. Hope you don't miss it.

Taylor Sterling said...

so cute! I wish I could rock short hair, but it is not cute on me! I bet you look amazing!

Ashley said...

oo, I can see this! Esp Aggy Deyn, but maybe just because of the color...Are you going to continue coloring it? (I'm assuming you aren't a natural platinum blonde, please excuse me if that isn't the case!)

Can't wait to see!

xoxo, Ashley

Becca said...

I plan to live vicariously through your pixie cut. I wish I could rock one for a day. I'm not ready to commit, but I like the idea!

The Village Idiot said...

you totally look like aggy- i can see you rocking that look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...